Friday, February 20, 2015

All the last times

I just finished my first last week in Malawi. It has been a lot of things to sort out in the office before I leave, but I've also enjoyed so much of the things I really love about Malawi - the good mood, the beautiful landscape, the random and crazy things, and hanging out with good friends.

Now I have arrived to South Africa for the homecoming workshop with FK Norway. Then I'll have another final last week in Malawi before I'm off to Florence.


Saturday - The last event at Nkhotakota Cultural Centre

Sunday - The last afternoon at Fish Eagle Bay and the last time to see Edson take chambo fish home to Lilongwe hanging from the side mirror of his hitchhike ride.

Monday - The last time to walk around Nkhotakota in the lunch break and discover totally random stuff.

Tuesday - The last time to bike home racing the local bicycle taxis, this one taking my housemate Cecilie on the passenger seat.

Wednesday - Last time to take a sunset Carlsberg (green) at Sungu Beach with my partners in crime, Sille and Thomas.

Thursday - Last time driving to Lilongwe with Sille, Robert, Andrew and Solace.

Friday - Last (and first) time to travel with Malawian Airlines from Lilongwe to Johannesburg

Also Friday - well back in the civilization, enjoying a cold beer in 7th Street in Melville, Joburg.

No comments: