Wednesday, November 05, 2014

The good and the bad

The most wise words about life in Malawi I think were pronounced by the young girl in this video which was recently made with youth from Nkhotakota: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymXyWeDljEA

Life is so good, but sometimes it's so bad.

What I both hate and love about staying here is the emotional rollercoaster experience. You never know what to expect. A single day takes you up and down a million times.

Now, after a day of so many positive and negative experiences, I enjoy. I enjoy my beer, with my feet up, the warm stone heating my ancles and the moon rising over Lake Malawi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trygve - I recognise that emotional roller coaster that is life in Malawi. Keep on going strong and keep enjoying that beer, oyu are doing a brilliant job. Sandy